The Dolly Wodin Scholarship Fund
Established by Dolly Wodin in 2018 for students pursuing a master’s degree in Education at SUNY New Paltz. A single annual award of $2,000 will be given to a full or part-time master’s student (part time students must carry a minimum of 6 credits per semester). A minimum GPA of 2.75 is required of all candidates. Preference will be given to a student who self-selects as a parent of school-aged children.
- Education Scholarships, Graduate
- Supplemental Questions
- For the next academic year, will you be a full-time or part-time matriculated student at SUNY New Paltz? (select any that apply)
- Do you have full or partial guardianship of a child or children under the age of 18?
- Please provide a statement expressing your commitment to the field of education
- Applicants can request a letter of recommendation from a faculty member by submitting the email address of the person you wish a recommendation from. You should notify these individuals to expect an email. You are responsible for ensuring the recommendations are submitted by the application deadline. Please use their newpaltz.edu email address if they are a faculty member.