David '05 and Sara '10 Walton Metal Thesis Support Fund
The fund will provide a one-time, non-renewable award(s) to be used to advance the success of one or more graduate or undergraduate Metal student(s) as they prepare to complete their thesis exhibition(s). The fund may help underwrite travel, or the purchase of materials or equipment necessary for a metal student’s final thesis project.
Students should an MFA in Metals and/or a BFA Metal major enrolled in ARS790 (Thesis 1) in the Fall semester. Applicants will provide written justification for their selection, a proposed budget and a faculty recommendation. Awards amounts will be determined by committee and may not necessarily be given every year.
- Art Scholarships, Fine and Performing Arts Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Applicants are required to submit an essay stating why they should be selected for this award. Please upload the file here.
- Please provide your statement of need (if applicable) and describe what financial aid you are currently receiving at SUNY New Paltz.
- Have you taken or will you be enrolled in ARS421 or ARS790 in the Fall semester?
- Are you a receiving Excelsior? (please note an answer of "yes" does not exclude you from applying)
- Please upload an art portfolio with at least 8 images, including detail shots in PDF format.