Arethusa Sorority Alumnae Fund
Established through the generosity of Arethusa sisters for non-tuition educational expenses to support research, study abroad, or other creative activities. Student must be full-time matriculated undergraduate in good standing and be conducting your studies through the Research Scholarship and Creative Activities Program (RSCA).
- Internship, Liberal Arts and Science Scholarships, Study Abroad Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a current or upcoming participant in the RSCA program?
- Please submit a 1-page description on one of the following:. The proposed study abroad, research project or or creative activity and the associated department / class.
- Please provide us with your budget for this opportunity. Upload documentation detailing a breakdown of expenses (travel, housing, materials, and/or other needs).
- Please indicate when you will be engaged in this opportunity
- Applicants must submit a letter of recommendation. The letter should be from a current faculty member. You should notify these individuals to expect an email. You are responsible for ensuring the recommendations are submitted by the application deadline. Please use their newpaltz.edu email address.