The Gary R. Gregg '77 Annual Applied Learning Fund - Conference and Meeting Travel
Established by Gary R. Gregg ‘77 in 2019 to support students’ academic travel, including conferences, meetings through the provision of a non-tuition award for students in the School of Business. Students must be part-time (at least 6 credits per semester) or full-time. They should have attained the class standing of Sophomore or above at the time the award is made. Recipients will be in good standing and should show evidence of service and contribution to the life of the College and/or be active in extracurricular activities, specifically in the School of Business.
Applications being accepted for spring ’22 conference registrations, reimbursement will be provided with receipts and a write up on the experience and how it relates to your major
- varies (up to 2000)
- Non-Tuition, School of Business Scholarships, Travel Award, Undergraduate
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a statement detailing your involvement in School of Business student organizations or other School Business extra-curricular activities including tutoring or mentoring, or business related community service or involvement in professional organizations.
- What is the purpose of your application?
- Dates of study / internship / travel
- When does your opportunity begin?
- When does your opportunity end?
- What is the name of the conference?
- Where is the conference located? (city and state) *Note this is for regional and national travel only - NO international destinations will be qualified*
- Please provide a budget for your attending the conference. List a breakdown of expenses (registration, travel, housing, and/or other needs).
- Show 1 more