Drs. Arnold Nemerofsky and Stanley Kudzin Scholarship: Celebrating Mentors, Research and Genetics
The Drs. Arnold Nemerofsky and Stanley Kudzin Scholarship was established to provide SUNY New Paltz students pursing undergraduate degrees in Biology, Biochemistry or Chemistry who are engaged in faculty-guided student research, incorporating genetics, in the Biology department for at least one full term in summer, fall or spring with scholarship support for their academic year. Applicants will be majors in the above fields with a GPA of 3.0. Students will be participants in an undergraduate research program with directly with a faculty mentor. Applicants must submit a statement as part of their application, demonstrating their curiosity, commitment to research and how they believe the research will impact their learning.
- Biology, Research, Science and Engineering Scholarships, Undergraduate
- Supplemental Questions
- Write a brief description of your research study that incorporates genetics.
- Provide the name of your faculty mentor for this study.
- During what semester will you be engaged in your faculty guided research? (select any that apply)
- Submit a statement that highlights your curiosity and commitment to research and how you believe undergraduate research will impact your learning.