Dr. Joseph C. Paparone Endowed Scholarship
The Dr. Joseph C. Paparone Endowed Scholarship Fund will support an annual non-renewable scholarship to a SUNY New Paltz. Theatre Arts major. Recipients of the Dr. Joseph C. Paparone Endowed Scholarship will be selected by a faculty scholarship committee from the Department of Theatre Arts at SUNY New Paltz.
Preference will be given to:
- A junior entering senior year with a concentration in Design Technology
- Full-time matriculated student attending SUNY New Paltz
- Overall GPA of at least 3.25
- Theatre Arts coursework grades of at least 3.25.
- In addition, a letter of nomination from a Theatre Arts faculty member is required. That letter should include an endorsement of the student’s character and potential to succeed in the field, as well as confirmation of the student’s completion of most of the core major requirements. Finally, the letter will identify and critique at least one significant role in a department production.
- varies (up to 1000)
- Fine and Performing Arts Scholarships, Theatre Arts Scholarships, Undergraduate
- Supplemental Questions
- Please write a statement regarding your experience in theatre especially as it relates to design.
- Applicants can request a letter of recommendation by submitting the email address of the person you wish a recommendation from. You should notify these individuals to expect an email. You are responsible for ensuring the recommendations are submitted by the application deadline. Please use their newpaltz.edu email address if they are a faculty member.