Dr. Donald Bishko Memorial Scholarship
*Established in 1998 by family, colleagues, students and friends of Dr. Donald Bishko, Dean of Academic Advising. Given annually in honor of his many years of dedicated service and to keep his memory and the ideals he stood for alive and thriving at SUNY New Paltz. This is a one-year, non-renewable scholarship available full-time students who have transferred to SUNY New Paltz from another college and who have a 3.0 GPA. Students must be majoring in Business Administration or Accounting. A preference will be given to a student whose education has been interrupted for a period of time.
- Up to $1,000
- Accounting, Business Administration, School of Business Scholarships, Undergraduate
- Supplemental Questions
- Please write a statement detailing what you hope to accomplish as a School of Business major
- If applicable, please provide a statement, describing in why your studies were interrupted, and for how long.
- Transfer students who have been attending New Paltz between now and the start of this academic year should include a copy of their transcripts from their previous college.
- Upload second transcript, if needed.