Professor Raymond T. Kurdt Endowed Student Travel Scholarship Fund
The Professor Raymond T. Kurdt Endowed Student Travel Scholarship Fund is to support theatre student attendance at design and technology conferences such as the USITT (United States Institute of Theatre Technology) annual national conference, or other theatre conferences chat focus on design and technology. This Fund will help to defray some of the student cost (registration, travel, room and board) of attendance. All full-time matriculated students current in their SUNY New Paltz account and majoring in Theatre Arts with a concentration in Design and Technology are eligible. Awards will be granted up to a set amount and reimbursements will be issued after receipts are submitted.
- Fine and Performing Arts Scholarships, Theatre Arts Scholarships, Travel Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Please note the name of this conference, location, and dates:
- *Only if physically traveling* Please provide a proposed weekly budget for your travel expenses - consider, how many days of travel, expense of gas/bus/train, mileage per week, etc.
- Anticipated number of days of travel.
- Estimate your expense, per week, for your travel
- I'm working remotely
- Method of travel
- Applicants can request a letter of recommendation by submitting the email address of the person you wish a recommendation from. You should notify these individuals to expect an email. You are responsible for ensuring the recommendations are submitted by the application deadline. Please use their newpaltz.edu email address if they are a faculty member.