Alison Wilhelmy '09 Memorial Art History Scholarship
Established by Professor Ed Lundergan and Carol Lundergan in 2020 in memory of Alison Wilhelmy ’09. This annual scholarship will support non-tuition expenses related to traveling overseas for academic purposes, specifically for SUNY New Paltz Art History majors studying abroad. Two awards will be made annually to students majoring or minoring in Art History who are in good standing with a GPA of 3.0. Students must be participating in a study abroad through the Center for International Programs or engaged in research with a faculty mentor that will enhance their studies in Art History. Applicants will submit a statement as part of their application that demonstrates their enthusiasm for Art History and how their travels will impact their learning.
- Art History, Art History Study Abraod, Fine and Performing Arts Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you participating in a SUNY New Paltz administered study abroad program or engaged in research with a faculty mentor abroad?
- Please provide the same of your faculty mentor for this study if applicable. (Note: only needed if option for mentor was selected in first question)
- During what semester will you be engaged in your internship/experiential learning activity? (select any that apply if it is more than one semester)
- Where is the location of your study abroad opportunity? (Answers must contain country of destination)
- In a brief essay, please discuss your enthusiasm for Art History and how you believe this study abroad opportunity will impact your learning.